DISCOVER THE NEW PEUGEOT 308
You are struck at first glance by the intense appeal of the new naturally high-end PEUGEOT 308. It is the first vehicle in the world to feature the new PEUGEOT badge, the brand’s timeless identity, combining history and ultra-modernity. This emblem, with its contemporary typeface, is displayed majestically on the radiator grille. The bonnet sports the 308 monogram, with a front end signalling the new look.
New experience of the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®
The new decidedly ergonomic and intuitive PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® offers easy access to the full range of features carefully designed to transform your time into quality time.
- New compact heated steering wheeli, centralising all the controls: radio, media, telephone and driver-assistance systems.
- New digital head-upi or digital 3D holographici instrument panel.
For a shared onboard experience, the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® is very accessible to passengers:
- New intuitive and customisable multi-window touchscreeni and new virtual i-togglesi.
- New central console with multiple storage spaces.
Plug-in hybrid engines
Discover new driving experiences thanks to the plug-in hybrid engines available on the new PEUGEOT 308
PureTech & BlueHDi engines
The new PEUGEOT 308 is fitted with the latest generation Euro 6i low CO2 engines, all equipped with Stop&Start.
DRIVING PLEASURE AS I WISH
The new PEUGEOT 308 is fitted with numerous driving and manoeuvring assistance systems to increase your comfort and safety, particularly:
- New 180i high definition rear view camera
- 360° parking assistance with four camerasi
- Long-range blind spot monitoringi
And assists you towards semi-autonomous driving with:
- Adaptive cruise control with Stop&Goi feature
- Active lane keeping assisti