PEUGEOT PARTNER & E-PARTNER | ELECTRIC UTILITY VAN
Backed by more than 20 years of being tested by the pros with a quality that sets the standard on the market, the latest generation of PEUGEOT Partner offers you unprecedented pleasure and comfort in the utility segment with the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® as well as the freedom to choose between a petrol, diesel or electric engine.
CHOOSE ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
Be it self-employed professionals or fleet managers, all professions have their own set of requirements.
In order to satisfy your specific needs and uses, the PEUGEOT Partner is available in multiple specification levels: S Premium, Grip Premium, Professional Premium and Asphalt Premium.
ADVANTAGES OF AN ELECTRIC MOTOR
A NEW DRIVING EXPERIENCE
Up to 275 km of driving range (WLTP)
100% electric driving offers a new experience without compromising on performance:
- Identical useful volumes, two lengths, two body shapes and customisable versions
- Payload up to 800 kg
- Towing capacity up to 750 kg
- Smooth and jolt-free driving
- Rapid acceleration thanks to immediate engine torque
- A silent motor
- Driving comfort thanks to reduced vibrations
0 g of CO2 emissions while driving
Achieve savings thanks to:
- Lower energy costs than with fuel
- Low usage cost thanks to reduced maintenance
- Government grants: New Eco Bonus of €5,000 and Conversion Bonus of €2,500
- Use of ECO mode to optimise battery life
EASY TO USE
30 minutes to restore 80% of driving range. On 100 kW fast charging station. Charging time may vary depending on the type and rating of the charging terminal, the outside temperature at the charging point and the battery temperature.
Make your life easier with fast and intuitive charging:
- Manage charging, pre-setting of the passenger compartment temperature and other remote functions via the MyPeugeot app
- Hire a petrol or diesel vehicle at a preferential rate with the Mobility Pass if you occasionally need more driving range
Thanks to the services offered by the MyPeugeot app, enjoy independence when it comes to managing your electric vehicle.